FY21 Vibrant Communities Grant
- Description: FY21 Vibrant Communities Grants support single art projects such as an art exhibit, a theatre production, a series of workshops for children, or an artist residency.
- Grant Request: Between $1,000 and $5,000
- Match Requirement: 50% match of request amount
- Projects Must Take Place: October 15, 2020-June 1, 2021.
- Eligible Applicants: Non-profit organizations, government entities, public libraries, schools and colleges/universities in counties in which no organization receives a Project, Partner or Arts Education Program Grant.
- Deadline: August 28, 2020 at 11:59 PM
FY21 Vibrant Communities Artist List
GCA is presenting the FY21 Vibrant Communities Artist List to provide communities with ideas about the types of projects that could be supported by a Vibrant Communities Grant. Vibrant Communities Grant applicants are not required to use artists on this list. If you have questions about the Vibrant Communities Artist List, contact Allen Bell, Arts Education Manager, at email@example.com or 404-962-4839.
FY20 Vibrant Communities Grantees