Vibrant Communities Grant
- Description: FY22 Vibrant Communities Grants support single art projects such as an art exhibit, a theatre production, a series of workshops for children, or an artist residency.
- Grant Request: Between $1,000 and $5,000
- Match Requirement: 50% match of request amount
- Projects Must Take Place: October 15, 2021-June 1, 2022.
- Eligible Applicants: Non-profit organizations, government entities, public libraries, schools and colleges/universities in counties in which no organization receives a Project, Partner or Arts Education Program Grant.
- FY22 Vibrant Communities Grant Applications: August 31, 2021, at 11:59 p.m.
FY 22 Vibrant Communities Grant
FY21 Vibrant Communities Grantees