- Description: Bridge Grants provide general operating support for non-profit arts organizations affected by COVID.
- Grant Request: From $12,000 to $50,000 depending on the budget size of the applicant organization.
- Eligible Applicants: Non-profit arts organizations.
- Deadline: FY24 Bridge Grant guidelines and applications are now available. The application deadline is February 3, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
- PLEASE NOTE: Applicant organizations that DID NOT receive a Bridge Grant in FY23 should complete the FY24 application and refer to the guidelines for New Applicants below. Applicant organizations that DID receive a Bridge Grant in FY23 should refer to the email received from GCA staff with instructions for their FY24 application.
FY24 Bridge Grant - New Applicants:
FY24 Bridge Grant Guidelines - New Applicants >
FY24 Bridge Grant Application - New Applicants >
FY24 Bridge Grant Budget Breakdown Form >
FY24 Bridge Grant Application Online Training Workshop for New Applicants >
FY24 Bridge Grant Renewal - Returning Applicants:
Applicants that received an FY23 Bridge Grant should complete and submit the FY24 Bridge Grant Renewal application. FY23 Bridge Grant recipients will receive the guidelines, application access code, and budget breakdown form via email from GCA Staff. If your organization received an FY23 Bridge Grant and you are unable to locate the email with information about the Renewal Application or if you have questions, please email Allen Bell, Director of Grants and Research, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FY23 Bridge Grant Recipients
FY23 Bridge Grant Guidelines >
FY23 Grant Management Handbook >
FY23 Contractor's Request for Reimbursement (CRR) Form>
FY23 Bridge Grant Final Report Form >
FY23 Bridge Grant Final Report Guidelines >