- Description: Project Grants support single art projects such as an art exhibit, a theatre production, a series of workshops for children, or an artist residency. Project Grant applicants also can apply for capacity building projects, such as developing a strategic plan, creating a development plan, or providing professional development.
- Grant Request: Between $1,000 and $8,000
- Match Requirement: 50% match of grant request amount
- Projects Must Take Place: July 1, 2024-June 30, 2025 for FY25 grants
- Eligible Applicants: Non-profit organizations, government entities, public libraries, schools and colleges/universities.
- Next Deadline: FY25 Project Grant Guidelines and applications are now available. The application submission deadline is Friday, February 2, 2024, at 11:59 p.m.
FY25 Project Grants:
FY25 Project Grant Online Application Workshop - Tuesday, January 9, 2024, at 1:00 p.m.
To access the online workshop, click the link and enter as a Guest by typing your first and last name: https://gdecd.adobeconnect.com/gcagrants/.
FY24 Project Grant Recipients: