- Description: Project Grants support single art projects such as an art exhibit, a theatre production, a series of workshops for children, or an artist residency. In FY23, because of the impact of COVID-19 on organizations across the state, Project Grant applicants will be able to apply for capacity building projects, such as developing a strategic plan, a development plan, or a plan to safely reopen an arts facility.
- Grant Request: Between $1,000 and $6,000
- Match Requirement: 50% match of grant request amount
- Projects Must Take Place: July 1, 2022-June 30, 2023 for FY23 grants
- Eligible Applicants: Non-profit organizations, government entities, public libraries, schools and colleges/universities.
- Next Deadline: The deadline for FY23 Project Grant applications has passed. FY24 Project Grant guidelines and applications will be available in December 2022. The application deadline will be in early February 2023.
FY23 Project Grant Recipients