- Description: Project Grants support single art projects such as an art exhibit, a theatre production, a series of workshops for children, or an artist residency.
- Grant Request: Between $1,000 and $6,000
- Match Requirement: One-to-one match of request amount
- Projects Must Take Place: July 1, 2020-June 30, 2021 for FY21 grants.
- Eligible Applicants: Non-profit organizations, government entities, public libraries, schools and colleges/universities.
- Next Deadline: February 5, 2020 at 11:59 PM
- Guidelines Available: See below
FY21 Project Grant Guidelines >
FY21 Project Grant Budget Form >
FY21 Public Art Checklist >
FY21 Project Grant Webinar Recording >
FY20 Project Grant Final Report Guidelines >
FY20 Project Grant Final Report Financial Form >
FY20 Grant Management Handbook >
Contractor’s Request for Reimbursement >