- Description: Project Grants support single art projects such as an art exhibit, a theatre production, a series of workshops for children, or an artist residency. Project Grant applicants also can apply for capacity building projects, such as developing a strategic plan, creating a development plan, or providing professional development.
- Grant Request: Between $1,000 and $8,000
- Match Requirement: 50% match of grant request amount
- Projects Must Take Place: July 1, 2023-June 30, 2024 for FY24 grants
- Eligible Applicants: Non-profit organizations, government entities, public libraries, schools and colleges/universities.
- Next Deadline: FY24 Project Grant guidelines and applications are now available. The application deadline is February 3, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
FY24 Project Grant Applicants:
FY23 Project Grant Recipients: