- Description: Cultural Facilities Grants provide support for the renovation, restoration, preservation or acquisition of an arts facility, and the purchase of equipment that supports arts programs.
- Grant Request: Between $10,000 and $75,000
- Match Requirement: One-to-one match of request amount for organizations with budgets over $500,000. 50% match of request amount for organizations with budgets under $500,000
- Project Must Take Place: November 1, 2022-June 30, 2023 for FY23 grants.
- Eligible Applicants: Arts non-profit organization or government entities
- Next Application Deadline: The FY23 Cultural Facilities Grant application deadline has passed. FY24 Cultural Facilities Grant guidelines and applications will be available in June or July of 2023, with an application deadline in August 2023.
Skip back to main navigation