- Description: Arts Education Program Grants support arts programs delivered to K-12 students in a variety of disciplines, including visual art, music, theatre, dance, media arts, and creative writing
- Grant Request: Between $1,500 and $5,000
- Match Requirement: One-to-one match of request amount
- Projects Must Take Place: July 1, 2020-June 30, 2021 for FY21 grants.
- Eligible Applicants: Non-profit organizations, government entities, public libraries, schools and colleges/universities.
- Next Deadline: March 6, 2020 for FY21 grants
- Guidelines Available: January 2020
An online workshop for the FY21 Arts Education Program Grant will be held on Thursday, January 30, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. To register for the workshop, click here: https://gcafy21artsedgrantworkshop.eventbrite.com.
A recording of the workshop will be available on this web page after January 30th.