GCA is offering scholarships to South Arts’ Folklife in the South (FITS) conference, which is June 8-10 at Lake Guntersville State Park in Guntersville, Alabama. Applicants must be Georgia residents.
The scholarship will cover any of the following registration options:
- Three-Day Registration, Double Room (June 8-10):
- Includes five meals and two nights’ stay in a double occupancy room at Lake Guntersville State Park. You may specify your preferred roommate.
- Three-Day Registration, No Lodging (June 8-10):
- For participants who do not need lodging. Includes five meals and participation in all three days of activities, Thursday, June 8, through Saturday, June 10.
- One-Day Registration (Friday, June 9):
- Includes three meals and participation in the full day of activities on Friday, June 9, 2023.
Deadline to apply for a scholarship is April 17. All applicants will be notified of scholarship status by April 26.
Complete Details on the FITS Conference >
If you have any questions, please contact Mollie Quinlan-Hayes at email@example.com.