- Description: Arts Education Program Grants support arts programs delivered to K-12 students in a variety of disciplines, including visual art, music, theatre, dance, media arts, and creative writing
- Grant Request: Between $1,000 and $5,000
- Match Requirement: One-to-one match of request amount
- Projects Must Take Place: July 1, 2020-June 30, 2021 for FY21 grants.
- Eligible Applicants: Non-profit organizations, government entities, public libraries, schools and colleges/universities.
- Next Deadline: TBA (March, 2020 for FY21 grants)
- Guidelines Available: December, 2019
An online workshop for the FY20 Arts Education Program Grant was held on January 29, 2019. To listen to a recording of the workshop, click here: https://gdecd.adobeconnect.com/pkzs89b1cent/